|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang in China|
XZLB Trade Co., Ltd.
China Manufacturer with main products: bunk beds, computer tables, beds, student desks, chairs, tents and travel products
Related products from verified members
* Product Introduction
Carbon carving products' raw material is high quality activated carbon, and get into a seamless activated carbon block by molecular absorption presssure molding and into the exchange's three -state activated, and other leading-edge technologies. It has a large specific surface area , abundant porestrcture, and be able to round-the-clock, automatic, complete, long-term adsorb indoor , in-vehicle, in vessel, in aircraft toxic and harmful gases(such as formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, xylene, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide). Compare with other air purification product, it has no power, no secondary pollution, and the long-term security advantages. It is also full of profound cultural foundation and magificent appearance environmental products.
* Use Way
Opening of the Product packaging film, conveniently placed in the interior of the location should not be too high.
The normal use of activated carbon for 5-8 years, when the overall quality of products in room air quality for the 1 / 50, the use of the longer life.
* Use of the area
The products of activated carbon to the following environment:
Bedroom, furniture, kitchens, cars, hotels, offices, storage rooms, garbage area
* Adsorption Principle
The disinfection process of our carbon carving products is mainly physical adsorption, that is , when poisonous gas molecules encountered on the surface of the product porous carbon tablets, relying on the Van-derWaals force between the poisonous gas and carbon molecules combined, the greater the probability of collision, the better the absorption effect, and collision probability and gas temperature, pressure , flow rate, gas concentration, molecular weight, molecular size and pore structure of activated carbon are related.
* Adsorption material The works of art can be activated carbon adsorption effect: benzene, formaldehyde smell of gas, such as dirty
1. According to national quality standards and national testing standards CMA, the activated carbon adsorption to its absorption of the iodine value as the standard. This product on the absorption of iodine 500 mg / g above 2. When this product area and the rooms were made to match detection, within 24 hours in the air can poisonous and harmful gas formaldehyde, benzene concentration can be reduced to 60%, 91%, if there are indoor breeze, the removal will Better
1) When open the package of the products, you can start to calculate the products adsorption period
2) When the room without ventilation long-term use of this product, it is best to preserve their enclosed
3) Products should be linked to or conveniently placed in the room should not be too high position
4) Clean the product surface, but don’t use any liquid to scrub
5) If the indoor temperature is more than 95%, you can temporarily sealed with plastic bags
6) Once you let the product wetting incautiously, the best way to use natural air-dry
7) Products should not be placed in high-density, large particles contaminated areas, such as construction sites, industrial plants, etc.
8) Away from the fire source