British Engineer designed with two simple actions, its Compact and All Terrain open and fold completely. There's nothing to assemble or dismantle. The whole unit just clicks into position.
It is the convenient buggy you can buy and owing to a state of the art AMST alloy+ chassis, it's the lightest and strongest too.
The Compact is precisely what its name suggests, and quickly and easily folds down to fit into the smallest car boot. While the wide wheelbase, All Terrain is ideal for rugged, hilly courses.
1) Unfolded dimensions: 1,100 x 575 x 920 mm
2) Folded dimensions: 900 x 575 x 320 mm
3) Motors: 180w x 1
4) Battery: 12V, 33Ah
5) Charge time: 6 - 8h
6) Charger life: >350 times
7) Charger: 100V AC - 240V AC / 12V DC - 2A
8) Max. speed: 6 km/h
9) Running distance per charge: 20 km
10) Max. Load capacity: 20 kg
11) Climbing capability: >20 degree
12) Carton dimensions: 900 x 575 x 320 mm
13) N. W: 21kg. G. W: 24kg
14) Remote control distance: 100 m
15) Available colors: Black
16) Accessories (not free): Score card holder, seat, trolley bag, rain cover,
Qty/20' FCL: 168pcs
Qty/40' FCL: 364pcs
Qty/40' HQ: 416pcs