OBD2TEK Electronic Co., Ltd.
China Manufacturer with main products: Car Diagnostic Tool, Citroen & Peugeot Cars Diagnostic Tool, Ford VCM, Code Readers, ECU Chip Tunning Tools, Auto Key Programmer
All Scanner Toyota/Honda/Volvo Scanner
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong in China|
|Model Number:||toyota IT3|
|Packaging Details:||toyota IT3 with standrad package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 Piece/Pieces per Week|
Toyota it3, all scanner, toyota scanner, lexus scanner
ALLSCANNER AS800ALSCAN (VCX Interface) offers a superset of ALSCAN2534 functionality. It supports standard PassThru communication, plus hosts applications internally, plus adds two protocols, plus extra voltages needed for ECU reprogramming, wireless ethernet, or GPS modules.
All scanner Standalone operations
ALLSCANNER runs it's own operating system which allows it to be used as a standalone tool without a PC attached during operation. Imagine writing your own C/C++ application to perform an on-road test, then use 802. 11A/B/G WiFi to wirelessly download a vehicle's data as soon as it re-enters the repair facility. Your program could access GPS compact flash card to capture location information about the test-drive, or use a cellular modem and download telemetry from live tests! For standalone applications, this provides the features of a PC host and a PassThru device all in one package.
* Note: This package does NOT provide software applications. This is responsibility of the buyer.
(Software Specification Vedix Is the latest diagnostic software platform of ALLScanner To work with the hardware of VCX ,the characters be shown as below:
* Diagnostic software can be operated under WinCE and Windows, available installation for Laptop or PDA.
* Automotive Diagnostic language (VDL) exploitation platform based on XML by self-determination and high efficiency database management system, these will make it easily to explore the vehicles.
* Continuously update for diagnostic software remotely. )
all scanner Customers Applications
* J2534 Independent Repair Facility tool
* Diagnostics using 3rd party applications *
* In-vehicle pass-thru data logging
* Standalone data logging or monitoring
* Fleet or public transportation data acquisition
* OEM Engineering
* OEM calibration reprogramming
* End-of-Line testing
* Dealer Service Tools
* 3rd party integrated solutions
* Specialized Customers