Second step impression material for detail of supporting teeth(Injection type)
Inlay, Onlay, Crown Bridge, Porcelain.
Excellent hydrophilic and perfect spread plus easy injection.
Ideal flow guarantees perfect permeation into the sulcus without leakage.
Best reproduction of details(25um) and lowest deformation.
Vacuum mixing production system guarantees no air bubble.
1.Squeeze base and catalyst paste for same length on the mixing pad.
2. Mix well for 30 seconds and get an equal color.
3. Put the mixed impression materials in the syringe on the mixing pad.
1.Insert the cartridge into the dispenser.
2. Squeeze little bit until base and catalyst drain together without blocking.
3. Insert the mixing tip into the cartridge and turn it 90 to the clock wise direction.
4. Pull the trigger slowly for good mixing of the materials.