|Export Markets:||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong in China|
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
- Brand Name: LC
- Model Number: AGR30
- Port Size: 125mm
- Media: Base
- Temperature of Media: Medium Temperature
- Material: Casting
- Power: Pneumatic
- Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Structure: Safety
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- capacity: 2.8L/r
- power: 0.55kw
rotary valve/discharge valve/rotary feeder
Size 125,150, 200, 300, 350, 400 mm
Round / Square Flange
MOC - CI, CS, SS
20 to 25 rpm
Rotary Feeder also known as Rotary Valve is placed under the hoppers or bins to arrange for uniform feed of material to the conveying equipment. Basically Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve is a volumetric feeding device which helps in applications where the flow rate of the solids needs to be controlled. Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve can be designed to have approximately 85% volumetric efficiency.
Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve have wide application in industry wherever dry free-flowing powders, granules, crystals, or pellets are used. Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve can be used to handle bulks even under high temperature. However Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve should not be used for hard and abrasive materials.
Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve consist of star type rotor and casing. Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve are widely used for feeding material into pneumatic conveying line and periodical discharge of material from hopper. Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve help in reducing hazards from explosive dust and volatile material due to air tight construction.
Application of Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve
· Used to feed dry free-flowing powders, granules, crystals, or pellets
· Economical solution for automated handling of most discharge dust
· Used to control product flow rate to the required rate (fixed or variable)
· Can be used to handle bulks even under high temperature
· Most common means of feeding pneumatic conveying systems
· Also an act as process isolator
Advantages of Rotary Feeder / Rotary Valve
· Low cost
· Easy to install, operate and maintain
· Wide range available depending on application and need
· Useful as an explosion and flame barrier
· Help in reducing hazards from explosive dust and volatile material due to air tight construction
Salient Features of AEGIS Pulsejet Dust Collection System
· Available in Inlet Size: 6", 8", 10", 12", 16", 20", 24" and 30"
· Rotor Speed: Max 25 rpm
· Body: Manufactures out of MS / CI accurately machined to required tolerance
· Rotor: Manufactured out of alloy steel shaft with rotor blades welded to the shaft
· Rotor tips can also be provided with rubber, nylon, UHMW material
· Bearings: Anti-friction bearings with sufficient radial load rating, of reputed make
· Drive Unit: Consisting of electric motor, gear reducer and set of chain/sprocket of adequate rating, duly assembled
Our Rotary airlock valve can be used as the red circle, material will go through the valve without stopping machine and discharge material from cyclone or silo .
Rotary airlock is an important device for pneumatic conveying and dust removal. The main usage of rotary airlock is to timely and constantly unload the material from discharger or dust collector, and to prevent the outside air from entering the discharger or dust collector.
Rotary airlock can handle materials in Powder, Pellet, Flake shapes and also fiber materials. Like Flour ,Wooden chips ,Plastic ,Animal feed ,Sugar ,Cement ,Dust , Etc
At present, our products have been exported to Thailand, Canada, Indian, Morocco, Switzerland, Australia, Africa and others. We have established long-term, stable and good business relationships with many manufacturers and wholesalers around the world.