|Export Markets:||North America, Oceania, Eastern Asia, Western Europe|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong in China|
|Packaging Details:||in carton and wooden case|
- Application: medical monitor machine,UPS,backup power,solar street light,portable p
- Nominal Capacity: 150ah
- Voltage: 12V
- Size: Customize Accepted
- Components: LiFePO4
- Type: Li-Ion
- Model Number: 12v150ah
- Brand Name: VIKLI
1) Lithium iron phosphate Battery Cell with high capacity, light weight, high consistency, high security.
2) LiFePO4 battery cell with long cycle life > 2000 times.
3) No memory effect, environmental friendly
4) High gravimetric specific energy, high volumetric specific energy, good deep discharge capacity.
5) Lithium battery cells can be combined in series to increase voltage and parallel to increase capacity.
Why choose us?
1) We have professional research team and advanced production equipment.
2) Our LiFePO4 batteries are in soft packing/aluminum shell, with poor liquid and laminated/coiled shape, which lighter and safer than lead battery.
3) Small orders are also welcome,from prototype to mass production.
4) All products are All products are 100% tested working before sent to you.
5) We have professional sales team, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question!
1) What is your main product?
We specialized in LiFePO4 battery, NMC complex lithium battery, lithium polymer battery.
2) Do you provide sample?
Yes, we provide sample for your testing before you place an order.
3) What is the lead time?
According to the order volume. Sample needs 10-25 days, mass production needs 30-45 days.
4) What info should we offer?
Your requirement about dimension, max. Working current, constant current, max. Load, communication protocol, iron case protection level, the application.
5)I am trying to charge my battery through Solar Panel. If the battery pack already has the PCB/PCM protection, do I still need the solar charger controller?
Yes, you do need the solar charger controller since it will regulate the voltage from solar panel for your battery pack.
6)If I want to solar charge LiFePO4/Lithium Ion battery, which already has PCB, would a normal SLA controller work fine?
for LiFePO4 / Lithium Ion battery, we always recommend to use LiFePO4/Lithium Ion solar controller. Especially if you are using the battery as UPS (back up power supply). the Lead Acid solar controller will constantly provide pulse current to the battery, in the long run, it might damage the PCB. So the PCB won't be able to protect the battery when it should be.
the LiFePO4 / Lithium Ion solar controller won't provide constant current when the battery is fully charged. So it is much safer and reliable.