|Export Markets:||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong in China|
|Packaging Details:||standard export pakcing|
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Warranty: 1
- Dimension(L*W*H): Board Length: 1.5 to 4 meters (adjustable) Board Width: 1.2 m or 1.22
- Production Capacity: 200million-1000million
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Application: gypsum board making
- Condition: New
Descriptionthe gypsum board production line (plasterboard machine) is composed of raw material batching system, mixer, board forming station, board setting line, cut-off knife, transfer table, dryer, booking machine, trimming machine and stacker.
Plasterboard production line works as often as necessary without consuming energy. Gypsum is the ideal surface for a wall because it has the same PH value and thermal conductivity properties as the human skin. Building materials made of gypsum always feel warm when touched. Gypsum board machine is no deception because gypsum possesses low thermal conductivity properties. As a result, gypsum building materials store has a warm feel.
Classification of Plasterboard MachineBased on the application areas of the gypsum board, gypsum board production line is categorized into three: regular gypsum board, fire resistant gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board
the gypsum board size varies with countriesBoard Length: 1.5 to 4 meters (adjustable)
Board Width: 1.2 m or 1.22 meters
Board Thickness: 7 mm to 20 mm (adjustable)
Features of Plasterboard Machine1. the feeding speed of gypsum stucco, water and additives is controlled automatically and precisely, which ensures the accurate supply of all kinds of raw materials and saves labor cost.
2. IPC and PLC can achieve communication, which share data with each other to make central control. All data can be shown on computer monitor and inspection can be done through computer.
4. Hot air drying technology is adopted in the drying system. It ensures the temperature in each deck of the dryer same either.
5. the gypsum board is evenly dried and it makes the production line more energy-saving.
Gypsum Board Production Line Capacity
|Capacity||Sheets Per Day (1200 × 2400 × 9 mm)||Dryer Decks||Control System|
|2 million sqm/year||2300 sheets/day||4 decks||PLC|
|4 million sqm/year||4600 sheets/day||6 decks||PLC|
|6 million sqm/year||6900 sheets/day||8 decks||DCS|
|10 million sqm/year||11500 sheets/day||10 decks||DCS|
|20 million sqm/year||23000 sheets/day||12 decks||DCS|
|30 million sqm/year||34500 sheets/day||12 decks||DCS|
|Raw Material||Consumption||Raw Material||Consumption|
|Gypsum Stucco||6.8kg/sqm||Foam Agent||0.008kg/sqm|
2. the buyer shall supply welding workers and fitters to cooperate in the work of installation and commissioning.
3. during the installation and commissioning, the buyer's operators will be trained in respect of operation, trouble-shooting and maintenance by the technicians and engineers.