Min. Order: 5,000 Bags
FOB Price: USD 0.23-0.35 Bag
Hangzhou Everlong Company
Min. Order: 1 Sets
Supply Ability: 1,000 Set/Sets per Month
SHHB Technology Co., Ltd.
Product Brief: SUNTAK-PHARMA MANUFACTURING CO.LTD., located in Shantou, China. It has been successfully producing and marketing confectionery products since 2006. SUNTAK-PHARMA’s most prominent brand is H4U
Suntak-Pharma Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 1 Pieces
FOB Price: USD 500-1,000 Piece
Supply Ability: 250 Piece/Pieces per Month
Guangzhou Realtop Beauty Equipment Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 100 Boxes
FOB Price: USD 3-5 Box
Supply Ability: 10,000 Box/Boxes per Day
Guangzhou WFBA Trade Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 60 Pieces
FOB Price: USD 2.5-5.5 Piece
Supply Ability: 20.0000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Shenzhen Bless Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
ShiJiaZhuang AoFeiTe Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 50 Boxes
Product Brief: Best Share Green Coffee 800 Slimming Green Coffee for Weight Loss;Green Weight Loss Capsule;Herbal Weight Loss Product;green coffee 800;,Guangdong,Shenzhen
Shenzhen Viagra Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
FOB Price: USD 3-6.5 Box
Hongkong Lidaan Biological & Technique Co., Ltd.
FOB Price: USD 4.5-6 Box
Supply Ability: 5,000 Box/Boxes per Week
Min. Order: 1,000 Pieces
FOB Price: USD 0.08-0.2 Piece
Supply Ability: 1,000,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Henan Godsen Medical Devices Co, Limitd
Min. Order: 50 Pieces
FOB Price: USD 2-3
Rose International (H.K.) Co., Ltd.
FOB Price: USD 1.4-2 Box
Product Brief: Features: It is made of all natural ingredients with no side effects.safe , simple and effective method of losing weight. The exclusive hydrophilic water with proprietary herbal blend , vitamin and
Jiangmen Wisher Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 1 Kilogram
FOB Price: USD 1-100 Kilogram
Supply Ability: 2 Ton per Quarter
Xi'an Tonking Biotech Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 30 Pieces
FOB Price: USD 189-283
Supply Ability: 5,000 Piece/Pieces per Quarter
Shenzhen Anpan Technology Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 3 Dozen
FOB Price: USD 0.39-0.41 Pack
Supply Ability: 3,600 Pack/Packs per Day
Guangzhou Danjia Cosmetic Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 100 Packs
FOB Price: USD 1-3 Pack
Supply Ability: 500,000 Pack/Packs per Week
Kunming Huining Trade Co., Ltd.
FOB Price: USD 4.0-10.0
Supply Ability: 500,000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Honkong Slimming International Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
FOB Price: USD 2.0-6.0
Supply Ability: 5,000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Guangzhou Beginning Trading Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 20 Bags
FOB Price: USD 2.99-4.99
Supply Ability: 100,000 Bag/Bags per Month
Kunming Ocean Trading Company
FOB Price: USD 15-25 Shanghai, China
Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Shanghai Annie Beauty Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 10,000 Pieces
Product Brief: 1. Detox foot patch, used 100% natural herbs. When you apply the detox foot patch onto the accupunche points which on the sole of foot, it will speed up the moves of the intestinal, enhance the
Shijiazhuang Keqin Trading Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 70 Pieces
FOB Price: USD 84-95 Ningbo
Supply Ability: 10,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Yongkang Jinhui Tools Co., Ltd.
Product Brief: The Benefits of using a Portable Infrared Sauna: Portable Far Infrared Saunas which are also known simply as a Portable Infrared Sauna will heat only 20 percent of the air, leaving over 80 percent of
Guangzhou Huikang Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Min. Order: 1,000 Bags
FOB Price: USD 1.5-1.6
Supply Ability: 10,000,000 Bag/Bags per Month
Beijing Chiyu Boye Science & Trade Co., Ltd.
FOB Price: USD 2-3.5 Guangzhou
Supply Ability: 150,000 Pack/Packs per Month
H&S GMP Factory
FOB Price: USD 1.54-2 Hongkong
H & S GMP Factory
Haven't found the right supplier yet ?
Post your exact RFQs, ECVV.com will match suppliers for you!
Post a buying lead >>
Want the latest & hottest Products Info. for "weight loss products"?
Subscribe to your interested Product Alert and you will get emails with the lastest
and hottest Product Info. periodically.It's free!
Slimming Detox Herbal St...
2014 world best selling p...
Slimex 15mg (Sibutramine)...
Bless BLS-1024 Health Car...
Slimming waist belt wrap ...
vacuum cryolipolysis weig...
Best Share Green Coffee 8...
Mermaid- Thin Products Be...
Top One weight loss produ...
Magnet slimming patch