12V/24V 100A Solar Controller
Part 1. Product description
The controller applies to the solar net division system (independent system). It can control the electrical charge and discharge process automatically. The discharge process of the storage battery has been optimized thus it can increase the lifetime of the storage battery and improve the function of the system. The thorough electronic protection function can keep the controller away from damage when the users install it error or the system is in bug.
1. MCU design with high speed and excellent performance
2. Nice heat dissipation and electromagnetism compat design
3. PWM charging main circuit and MCT charging mode which increased the power using time thus leads to the longer lifetime of the system
4. The controller adopted the LCD liquid crystal display and doubles key human-computer interface, the integrated menu display and operation.
5. Humanized browse interface makes the operation more convenient.
6. Use the MOSFET switch, without any machinery switch.
7. Using high performance adc converter, with high resolution, to maintain system control precision
8. The SEAL,GEL,FLOOD,SELF SET, four kinds of optional battery charging procedure.
9. The temperature conductor is installed outside which has the high precision temperature compensation.
10. Electrical leakage storage function, without the repeated set which makes the usage convenient.
11. The visual LED and charging current display which can let the user get to know the conditions of solar energy and the load.
12. The overcharge, discharge and overload protection; electronic circuit protection and the battery fraud connection protection.
13. Lightning protection.
Part 3. Parameter
| Model || SS1001224 || SS10048 |
| System voltage || 12V || 24V || 48V |
| System current || 100A || 100A || 100A |
| DC load discharging || 60A || 60A || 60A |
| No-load loss || <20mA || <30mA || <30mA |
| Solar energy input voltage || <=36V || <=55V || <=100V |
| Over voltage protection || 16.5V±1% || 33.0V±1% || 66.0V±1% |
| Over voltage recovery || 15.0V±1% || 30.0V±1% || 60.0V±1% |
| Balance charge voltage || 14.6V±1%( adjustable) || 29.2V±1%(adjustable) || 58.4V±1%(adjustable) |
| Increase charge voltage || 14.4V±1% || 28.8V±1% || 57.6V±1% |
| Float charge voltage || 13.8V±1% || 27.6V±1% || 55.2V±1% |
| Charging return voltage || 13.3V±1% || 26.6V±1% || 53.2V±1% |
| Over discharge protection voltage || 11.1V±1%( adjustable) || 22.2V±1%( adjustable) || 44.4V±1%( adjustable) |
| Over discharge return voltage || 12.8V±1%( adjustable) || 25.6V±1%( adjustable) || 51.2V±1%( adjustable) |
| Night identification voltage || 3.0V±1% || 6.0V±1% || 12.0V±1% |
| Daytime identification voltage || 7.0V±1% || 14.0V±1% || 28.0V±1% |
| Temperature || -4.0mv/°C/2V |
| compensation |
| Over-load, short circuit protection || 2 times rated current of the protection |
| Work temperature || -25°C~+60°C |
| The cooling way || Air cooling |
| Protection degree || IP30 |
| Outline size and weight || 216mm*203mm*106.8mm/2.5KG |
Part 4. Connection indicator
1.The controller should be installed firmly, the sizes are as follows:Outline size and installing size figure:
2. Wire preparation: ensure the wire length firstly; try to minimize the wire length as much as possible to reduce the electricity loss after ensuring the install location.
3. Connect the storage battery first, note the positive and negative poles, and do not connect error. If connect error, the indict light of the controller do not have any signal. But it will not make any damage to the internal units of the controller. If connect right, the liquid crystal will have the initialized interface.
4. Connect the solar energy battery wire second, note the positive and negative poles, and do not connect error. If there exists light, the CHARGE light will light or blink after 10 seconds. If not, check the connection.
5. Connect the load at last, connect the LED light or DC load with the output positive and negative poles of the controller. Note the positive and negative poles, and do not connect error to prevent the equipment from been burnt
6.The controller terminal connection wire diameter scope biggest: 20~2 AWG(0.5 ~33.6 )