Leadshine stepper motor drives AM882H dislocation alarm type drive
AM882H = 84usd
AM882 = 82usd
AM882H-DK = 105usd
AM882 no fan, AM882H fan; AM882 highest voltage 60VAC, AM882H highest voltage
80VAC. AM882H-DK dedicated drive for the engraving machine.
The AM882 is a versatility fully digital stepping drive based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The AM882 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drives in the markets. Its unique features make the AM882 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
The AM882 builds the *sensorless stall detection function to eliminate the cost of feedback device and cabling. Apart from the auto configuration, it has extra 16 selectable built-in auto-configuration parameters which are best match to Leadshine stepping motors.
- Sensorless tall detection, eliminates cost of feedback device and cabling(>300RPM)
- Fault output back to motion controllers.
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Built-in auto-configuration parameters for Leadshine stepping motors: 57HS09, 57HS13, 57HS22, 86HS35, 86HS38, 86HS45, and 86HS85
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance
- Besides programmable microstep resolutions from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev, there are also 7 DIP switch settings: 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200, 6,400, 12,800, and 25,600 steps/rev
- Besides programmable output current from 0.1A to 8.2A, there are also 7 DIP setting output current settings: 2.7A, 3.6A, 4.6A, 5.5A, 6.4A, 7.3A,8.2A
- Supply voltage up to +80 VDC,
- Pulse/direction input frequency up to 200 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction and software configured reduction rate
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motorsOver-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA frame size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as laser cutters, laser markers, high precision X-Y tables, labeling machines, and so on. Its unique features make the AM882 an ideal solution for applications that require both low-speed smoothness and high speed performances.
Connecting the Motor
The AM882 can drive any 2-pahse and 4-pahse hybrid stepping motors.
- In order to improve anti-interference performance of the drive, it is recommended to use twisted pair shield cable.
- To prevent noise incurred in PULSE/DIRECTION signal, pulse/direction signa- wires and motor wires should not be tied up together. It is better to separate them by at least 10 cm, otherwise the disturbing signals generated by motor will easily disturb pulse direction signals, causing motor position error, system instability and other failures.
- If a power supply serves several drives,separately connecting the drives is recommended instead of daisy-chaining.
- It is prohibited to pull and plug connector P2 while the drive is powered ON, because there is high current flowing through motor coils (even when motor is at standstill). Pulling or plugging connector P2 with power on will cause extremely high back-EMF voltage surge, which may damage the drive.