Ecvv Trade
Shenzhen LED Signs Technology Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: LED Displays, LED Lightings, LED Screens, LED Billboard

Home  >Products Catalog > P20 Outdoor Advertising LED Display

P20 Outdoor Advertising LED Display

Shipping: 20-25 days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T(Bank Transfer), Western Union
  • ECVV Safebuy Services

    According to the requirements of buyers, ECVV.com will purchase the cost-effective Chinese products for you from the well-chosen suppliers database which was accumulated in the past 10 years.Learn More>>

  • Safebuy Service Guarantee

    Provide financial security for multinational purchaser; Determine delivery time and acceptance product according to the purchasing requirements; Arrange Chinese export declarations and international logistics; Provide unified delivery of products from different suppliers.


Related products from verified members

Place of Origin: Guangdong in China

Specifications

P20 outdoor LED display
Keywords:
advertising led display, led screen, led video billboard,
Moving Message electronic display, digital display
Parameters:
1. Function: show video, graphics and characters.
2. Working environment: outdoor
3. Pixel composing and Packing: 2R1G1B, DIP546
4. LED chip Brand: Silan,AXT or Cree
5. Pixel density: 2 500 dots/sqm
6. Pixel pitch: 20 mm
7. Module: 320mmx160mm, 16 pixels * 8 pixels
8. Cabinet size: consist of modules (can be changed)
9. Cabinet Material:Iron or Aluminum
10. Brightness: 6 000 cd/sqm, can be adjusted by yourself through software
11. The best Viewing angle: 110 (horizontal), 50 (vertical)
12. The best Viewing distance: 20m -- (screen body height*30)m
13. Install method: Wall mounting, hanging or standing.
14. Maximum power consumption: 9 00 w
15. Average power consumption: 400 w
16. Lifetime:100 000hours or 11 years
17. Dustproof and waterproof classification: IP65
18. Screen weight: 55 kg/sqm
19. Refresh rate: 400Hz
20. Short circuit protection:Yes
21. Driving method: Constant static driving
22. Control mode: synchronous
23. Working temperature: -20 ~ +50 Celsius degree
24. Working Humidity: 10~90 percent
25. Working Voltage: AC 220v/50Hz or AC 110v/60Hz
Control Method:
Computer --network cable or fiber cable-- LED display
Install 1 control software, 1 graphic card and 1 sending card in the computer.
Manage your programs through the control software
MOQ,delivery time, warranty and payment Terms.
Any size can be accepted.
Delivery time is 20-25 days.
We supply two years quality warranty.
Payment of 30% at time of order placement and the remaining 70% before delivery.
We accept Western Union, TT and LC.

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

led screen billboard from this supplier

Sostron Cube Sign Creative LED Display    
FOB Price: 400.00-1000.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 150 Square Meters
STile Series Indoor Fixed Installation 1000*250mm LED Screen    
FOB Price: 1050.00-1799.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1 Square Meter
Electronic Basketball Scoreboard Timer & Shot Clock    
FOB Price: 1.00-1.10 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
LED Pharmacy Cross Signs the most Effective Pharmacy LED Display    
FOB Price: 2400.00-2600.00 USD/Bag
Min Order: 1 Bag
Bar Type LCD Display Leadtek Display    
FOB Price: 4.00-200.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece

More products from other suppliers

P4 full color magic cube led screen    
indoor led display P2.5 SMD2121 skyview    
FOB Price: 2,250.00-2,300.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1 Square Meter
Glass Whiteboard    
FOB Price:
Min Order: 10 Pieces
LED display working mode electric fence security system    
FOB Price: 150.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Indoor P5 led display    
FOB Price: 500.00-1,000.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 10 Square Meters
Desktop Use LED Illuminated Menu Board (JZF-191)    
FOB Price: 20.00-60.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 100 Pieces
Outdoor P10 SMD Full Color LED Displays    
FOB Price: 508.00-554.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1 Square Meter

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group