Chuang Jia International Group Co., Ltd.| Sourcing Services
Chuang Jia International Group Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Water Globe, Gifts, Kitchen Ware, Dinner Ware, Holiday Decorations

Home  >Products Catalog > Valentine Decoration

Valentine Decoration

Place of Origin: Guangdong in China

Specifications

Type: decorative flowers& wreaths

Occasion:  Valentine’s day

Power source: Non power

Technique: handmade

Application: indoor

Place of origin: Guangdong china (mainland)

Recipient: all

Brand name: no

Material: Nylon and wooden

Payment &shipping terms:

Minimum order quantity: 3000 piece/pieces

Price: FOB YANTIAN USD

Packaging details: carton

Delivery time: 45-60 days

Payment terms: T/T payment; pay deposit 30%, the rest of 70% should be paid within shipping;

Supply ability: 100000 piece/pieces per month 20 million us dollars

Description& specification:

Color: red and pink

Size: any size we can do.

Valentine Gifts from this supplier

Carbon Fiber Business Card    
FOB Price: 9.90-15.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Carbon Fiber Ruler    
FOB Price: 1.60-10.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Carbon Fiber Pen    
FOB Price: 1.60-15.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Carbon Fiber Sunglasses    
FOB Price: 25.00-30.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Carbon Fiber Cigar Cases    
FOB Price: 9.90-15.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece

More products from other suppliers

promotional gifts, inflatable strawberry, banana, inflatable piggy bank, heart inflatable shoes    
FOB Price: 0.36-1.89 USD/Piece
Min Order: 5,000 Pieces
handheld water spray fan    
FOB Price: 1.20-2.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 3,000 Pieces
Porcelain special handle cup SY004    
Min Order: 3,000 Pieces
led flashing fan with logo    
FOB Price: 0.75-1.50 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1,000 Pieces
wreathes    

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group