Chuang Jia International Group Co., Ltd.| Sourcing Services
Chuang Jia International Group Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Water Globe, Gifts, Kitchen Ware, Dinner Ware, Holiday Decorations

Home  >Products Catalog > Easter Decoration

Easter Decoration


Power Supply: No Power Supply

Technology: Hand

Application: Indoor

Origin: Guangdong Province, China (mainland)

Brand Name: chuangjia

Material: grapes, polyester

Minimum order quantity: 3000 pieces / parts

Packing Details: Carton

Delivery time :45-60 days

Payment: T / ton of money; to pay deposit 30% of the remaining 70% shall be paid in shipping;

Supply Ability: 100,000 / month.

SEASONAL GIFTS from this supplier

Buffalo Sculpture Group (Can Be Customized)    
FOB Price: 1000.00-12420.00 USD/Pair
Min Order: 10 Pairs
Small Pagoda Toothpick Box/Rotary Toothpick Box If You Need To Order, You Can Contact the Merchant through Email.    
FOB Price: 44.00-70.00 USD/Box
Min Order: 100 Boxes
the Exquisite Copper Pot Is Totally Carved by Hand Handmade Teapot    
FOB Price: 282.00-283.00 USD/Other
Min Order: 1000 Other
Granite Bullfighting Stone Sculpture (Can Be Customized)    
FOB Price: 12420.00-44325.00 USD/Pair
Min Order: 100 Pairs
White Horse Stone Sculpture (Can Be Customized)    
FOB Price: 12600.00-17100.00 USD/Pair
Min Order: 100 Pairs

More products from other suppliers

Children Coloring Book    
Min Order: 3000 Pieces
Ceramic Ocean Fish Wall Plaque    
Min Order: 500 Pieces
Boeing 737 Qantas Airlines Scale Model Plane 1/125 for Christmas Gift    
FOB Price: 15.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 300 Pieces
Red Black Frame    
FOB Price: 24300.00-405000.00 RMB/Piece
Min Order: 3000 Pieces

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group

You May Like

No desirable products? View More