Ecvv Trade
Yantai Meilian Stone Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Stone, Granite, Kerbstone, Pavingstone, Stone Sculptures, cobble, Natural Stone, cube

Home  >Products Catalog > Granite Kerbstone

Granite Kerbstone

Shipping: one month (depend on quantity)
Payment Terms: T/T(Bank Transfer)

Related products from verified members

Place of Origin: Shandong in China
Packaging Details: wooden crates

Specifications

Kerbstones of various type: 
1. Material: natural granite, hard with excellent weather durability
2. Color: grey
3. Type: A-type, B-type, F-type, K-type, V-type, RV-type, RF-type, GV-type, GF-type, etc.
   Different types have different sizes. Sizes can be adjusted as you required.
4. Finished:Polished, honed, flamed, line chiseled, grooved line, sandblasted, bush hammered, beveled, calibrate and as your request
5. Payment Terms: 30% prepay by T/T when sign the contract, the other 70% should be paid by T/T at receiving copy of the B/L
6. MOQ: 1 container
7. Packing terms: fumigated wooden crates
8. Loading Port: Yantai or Qingdao, China
9. Delivery Time: within two weeks for one container, negotiable
  

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Granite from this supplier

Foshan Weimeisi White Marble Slab White Marble Table Countertop    
FOB Price: 50.00-60.00 USD/Meter
Min Order: 1 Meter
Polished Cheap Granite Slabs China    
FOB Price: 50.00-70.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 50 Square Meters
Beige Granite Tile / Slab Polished    
FOB Price: 8.00-40.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 100 Square Meters
Red Pink Rosa Granite Tile Floor Wall Tile    
FOB Price: 12.00-13.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 200 Square Meters
Polished China Red Granite G363    
FOB Price: 4.00-10.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 200 Square Meters

More products from other suppliers

China black granite tile    
Min Order: 100 Square Meter
G687 Peach Red Granite    
FOB Price: 7.30-12.50 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 550 Square Meter
G603    
Granite cemetery vases    
FOB Price: 20.00-100.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group