Ecvv Trade
Yantai Meilian Stone Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Stone, Granite, Kerbstone, Pavingstone, Stone Sculptures, cobble, Natural Stone, cube

Home  >Products Catalog > Paving Stones

Paving Stones

Shipping: 1 month (depending on quantity)
Payment Terms: T/T(Bank Transfer)

Related products from verified members

Place of Origin: Shandong in China
Packaging Details: wooden crates

Specifications

Material: natural granite, marble, bluestone, etc.
Dimension: 10*10*10cm; 15*15*15cm, etc.
Finished: Polished, honed, flamed, line chiseled, grooved line, sandblasted, bush hammered, 
                beveled, calibrate and as your request
Payment Terms: 30% prepay by T/T when sign the contract, the other 70% should be paid by T/T at receiving copy of the B/L
MOQ: 1 container, sample order is negotiable.
Packing terms: Fumigated wooden crates
Loading Port: Yantai or Qingdao, China
Delivery Time: Within two weeks for one container. If you need urgent, we can do for you faster 

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

pavingstone from this supplier

China Mosaic Natural Paver Stone    
FOB Price: 8.00-20.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 10 Square Meters
Bainbrook Brown Granite Paving Stone    
FOB Price: 11.00-12.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 200 Square Meters
Bluestone Paving Stone    
FOB Price: 3.80-27.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 500 Pieces
Thin Veneer Stone    
FOB Price: 7,000.00-15,000.00 USD/Twenty-Foot Container
Min Order: 1 Twenty-Foot Container
G682 Paving Stone    
FOB Price: 15.00-20.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 100 Square Meter

More products from other suppliers

Chinese Granite Paving Stone    
FOB Price: 9.00-25.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 100 Square Meter
concrete paving stone    
FOB Price: 10.00-20.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 10 Square Meter
Porphyry paving stone on mesh    
FOB Price: 20.00-40.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 200 Square Meter
Paving Stone    
FOB Price: 10.00-30.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 100 Square Meter
Bainbrook Brown Granite Paving Stone    
FOB Price: 11.00-12.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 200 Square Meters
Stone Paver    
FOB Price: 10.00-25.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 100 Square Meter

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group