Jinan Hibest Food Machinery Co., Ltd.| Manufacturer
Jinan Hibest Food Machinery Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Continous Frying Machine, Meat Grinder, Meat Mixer, Metal Detector, Vacuum Packaging and so On, Meat Deboner, Meat Mixer(Add Nitirogen),...

Home  >Products Catalog > meat mixer > Vacuum Mixer

Vacuum Mixer

FOB Price: /Set
Supply Ability: 10 Set/Sets per Month
Shipping: 30 day or so
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T(Bank Transfer)
In Stock
Place of Origin: Shandong in China
Packaging Details: ply-woodencase

Specifications

Under the vacuum state, materials are mixed and agitated by double shaft fan-shape propeller after materials have been expanded under the pressure. The materials will be mixed sufficiently.
Character:
1. Self-supported body made of high quality stainless steel.Reliable,and robust,meet high hygienic standard.
2. Excellent vacuum performance for optimal mixing results,vacuum can be preste as required.
3. Special paddle structure achieves an efficient and energetic mixing without any damage to the products, all the stuffs are pushed through the spiral boost devices which ensure uniform mixing results
4. Electro-mechnical or PLC control system can be selected ,.PLC control is operated via touch screen .Total mixing time ,interval time and various mixing type can be preset.
Technical parameter:
Model: ZJB-340I
Capacity (kg/a time): 240
Power (kW): 4.95
Volume (L): 340
Shaft Speed (rpm) 42
Vacuum (kPa) : -60~-85
Compressed Air (MPa): 0.6~0.7
External Dimension (mm): 1340×900×1610
Installation Dimension (mm): 2000×1500×2400
Weight (kg) approx. 430
Payment term: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% of the total sum by T/T before delivery
Time of delivery:4 weeks
Packaging: Ply-wooden case
Warranty time: one year
 

Vacuum Mixer from this supplier

30L 1000w Planetary Stand Mixer Baker    
FOB Price: 950.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Automatic Tilting Mixer for Hamburger/Bread/Toast/Cake/Hot Dog Production Line    
FOB Price: 5500.00-12000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Economical & Practical Rubber Test Mixer Factory Production, Quality Assurance    
FOB Price: 8000.00-12000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Static Mixer Color-Mixing Nozzle    
FOB Price: 300.00-750.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Sink Deck Faucet Water Chrome Mixer    
FOB Price: 24.00-25.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces

More products from other suppliers

SSHJ Double-shaft Paddle Mixer    
Art Mixer    
FOB Price: 10.00-50.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 500 Pieces
VH-5-Type Efficient Mixer    
FOB Price: 800.00-1,000.00 USD/Unit
Min Order: 1 Unit
QHS Drinking mixer    
FOB Price: 20,000.00-40,000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Coffee Mixer    
Min Order: 5,000 Pieces
Bread Mixer    
Min Order: 1 Set
mixer    
Min Order: negociable
mixer    
Min Order: 50

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group