Dongguan Mei Mei Lighting Co., Ltd.,

China Manufacturer with main products: Corn Lights, Spot Lights, Hat Lamp, Energy Saving Lamps

Home  >Products Catalog > corn lights

corn lights


Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America

Specifications

 
Corn light is generally installed in the bedroom lamp, living room, bathroom ceiling on the periphery. This flush-mounted on the ceiling inside the hidden set of lights, all light downward projection, a direct light distribution. You can use different reflectors, lenses, shutters, light bulbs, to get different lighting effects. Corn light does not occupy space, increase space, soft atmosphere, if you want to create a warm feeling, you can try to install more lights lamp to reduce the space oppressive. Corn light for all household, hotels, schools, hospitals and other indoor lighting.
  LED Corn Light seven advantages:
1, energy efficient: the case of the same brightness, LED energy-saving lamps consume only 1000 hours of electricity, incandescent 17 hours of electricity consumption, consumption of common energy saving lamp one hundred hours of electricity, so can buy LED lamps saving hundreds of thousands of users of electricity.
2, Long life: LED super energy-saving lamps use the theoretical life of up to tens of thousands of hours, 1,000 hours life of an ordinary incandescent lamp.
3, light health: does not contain ultraviolet and infrared light, no radiation, no pollution. General energy-saving lamps and incandescent light contains ultraviolet and infrared.
4, green: no harmful elements mercury and lead, were conducive to recovery and use, and will not produce electromagnetic interference, common tubes contain mercury and lead and harmful elements, and the general energy-saving lamps, electronic ballasts also will produce electromagnetic interference.
5, to protect vision: the use of DC drive, no flash, the general energy-saving lamps are AC drive, it will inevitably produce negative strobe eye on for a long time. Especially for children, young people have the best eye protection.
6, the light efficiency: heat a small, 90% of electrical energy into visible light, only 20% of the ordinary incandescent electric energy into visible light, and the other 80% of electrical energy into heat of limited resources is a tremendous waste.
7, the safety factor: the required voltage, current smaller, less heat, no security risk, can be used for mines and other dangerous places.

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Ecvv Trade

LED household lighting and corn lights from this supplier

5W Daylight White 19A 110V Bulb Light Outdoor, Dimmable with Remote Control    
FOB Price: 4.00-4.50 USD/Piece
Min Order: 50 Pieces
E39 E40 SMD5630 150W LED Corn Light, LED Corn Lamp 150 Watt Wholesale in China.    
FOB Price: 1.00-150.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2 Pieces
2017 Newest Product China Manufacturer Ceramic Series No Flicker G9 LED Indoor Bulb    
FOB Price: 1.20-1.50 USD/Piece
Min Order: 10 Pieces
10W AC85-265V G12 LED bulb 96 SMD 2835 LED lamp G12 energy saving LED corn bulb    
FOB Price: 8.80-9.18 USD/Piece
Min Order: 50 Pieces
AC85-265V 10W G8.5 LED bulb 96 2835 SMD  Epistar LED corn lamp energy saving G8.5 LED corn lamp    
FOB Price: 8.80-9.18 USD/Piece
Min Order: 50 Pieces

More products from other suppliers

led bulb    
LED Bulb Light    
FOB Price: 2.83-2.90 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces
1M 36W Waterproof LED Plant Light Bar    
FOB Price: 10.00-100.00 USD/Carat
Min Order: 10 Carats
LED bulb 7w-360degree    
FOB Price: 5.75-6.40 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Lily from ECVV
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group