Cangnan Sinmors Paper Products Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Wall Decal, Wall Sticker, Vinyl Sticker, Sticker, Removeable Sticker, Bedroom Sticker, Living Room Sticker, Kids Sticker

Home  >Products Catalog > wall sticker / wall decals > wall decals, wall stickers, bedding room wall decorative sticker, house decorative sticker

wall decals, wall stickers, bedding room wall decorative sticker, house decorative sticker

FOB Price: 1.00 - 2.50 USD/Piece
Supply Ability: 100,000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Shipping: 15- 20 days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Zhejiang in China
Packaging Details: pvc box, paper tube, polybag or as per your requirements

Specifications

Printing Scope: 

Wall Sticker, Window Sticker, Vinyl Sticker, Home Sticker, Decorative Sticker, PP Sticker, PVC Sticker. 
Our material reaches Europe Standard, can be phthalates free or be under the 0.1%.
 
  Item
Sticker & Label & Self-adhesive Label
  Type
Paper sticker, wall sticker, PVC/PP sticker, Vinyl sticker,
  Material
Pearlized film, PVC, Vinyl
  Feature
1. Non-toxic
2. Eco-friendly
3. Removable without residue
4. Waterproof
5. Heat-resistant
  Usage
For Window, glass, wall, mobile phone etc
Eg: Wall sticker, Window sticker, Mobile Phone sticker,
Car sticker, Cartoon sticker, Decorative sticker…
Size& Color
As customers requirements
Sample make
Price: According to customers’ designs
Time: 7 days  (ASAP)
Surface Finish
 UV offset printing, Matte or Glossy
  Port
  Ningbo
  MOQ
  2000pcs
  Payment
  30% deposit T/T in advance, then balance the rest 70% against B/L copy
  Advantage
1. Manufacturer selling over several years experiences.
2. Custom designs and OEM are welcome.
3. We have professional printing equipments and skilled workers and engineers which can ensure the quality of the products.
 

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Ecvv Trade

house decorative sticker/bedding room wall decorative sticker/wall decals/ wall stickers from this supplier

wall sticker/ wall decals/ living room decorative wall stickers/ reusable wall stickers    
FOB Price: 1.00-2.50 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2,000 Pieces
Wall Sticker, wall decals, house stickers, removable wall sticker, home decorative wall stickers    
FOB Price: 1.00-2.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2,000 Pieces
house wall decorative sticker/ DIY modern wall decals/ vinyl removable wall stickers    
FOB Price: 1.00-2.50 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2,000 Pieces

More products from other suppliers

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Lily from ECVV
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group