Fujian Nanan Sanlong Minicrystal Stone Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Crystallized Glass Panel, Marmoglass, Crystallized Glass Stone, Artificial Stone, Nanoglass, White Marble, Marble Glass, Crystal Stone

Wall tiles

FOB Price: 40.00 - 70.00 USD/Square Meter
Supply Ability: 20,000 Square Meter per Month
Shipping: FOB XIAMEN
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P
In Stock

Related products from verified members

  • Price:20.00 USD/Square Meter
    Min. Order:1000 Square Meter
Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Fujian in China
Packaging Details: Strong fumigated wooden crates

Specifications

Wall tiles
1. Size of 600*600*18mm
2. Used for external wall, floor, stairs, countertop, etc
3. No radioation
4. Top quality&competitive price
5. Scratch resistant & withstand high heat
 

1.  Natural and soft texture,
2..  Varied colors,
3.  Good weather resisting property and durability   
4.   Zero percent of water absorption , not be polluted easily
5.  Non-radioactivity
6.  High-intensity, light weight
7.  Bending formation, economical, time saving
8. scratch resistant ,withstand high-heat
  

1. Normal specifications (mm):
1800*3000*18, 1200*2400*18
1600*2400*18, 1800*3000*30
Thin plates:
305*305*10mm, 300*600*10mm
457*457*10mm, 800*800*12mm
600*600*10mm 1200*2400*12mm
It will be greatful that clients can offer us the detailed sizes and drawings.
4. Material: Glass
5. Packaging: Fumigated woode crates, bundles
6. Supply ability: 20000M2/month
7. Payment: 30% as prepayment, and the other 70% to be paid against copy of B/L or BY L/C at sight
8. Delivery time: Within two weeks after order confirmed
9. Arc panel specifications (mm):
Thickness: 18-30
Diameter: 30-120CM
P. S. As per client demand 

 

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Ecvv Trade

Tiles from this supplier

Top Quality Porcelain Tile Floor Super White Wall Adhesive 3d Foam 300 x 300mm Ceramic Tiles    
FOB Price: 1.00-2.00 USD/Square Mile
Min Order: 1 Square Mile
High Quality Low Price Stone Coating Roofing Tiles, Sand Coating Roofing Tiles    
FOB Price: 690.00-900.00 USD/Ton
Min Order: 25 Tons
Waterproof SPC & WPC Luxury Vinyl Tiles for Projects    
FOB Price: 6.00-10.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1000 Square Meters
QT MAT EVA Interlocking Foam Floor Tiles Gym Mats    
FOB Price: 3.60-4.20 USD/Set
Min Order: 504 Sets
Brass Inlay Parquet Tiles. Design Parquet    
FOB Price: 100.00-200.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 50 Square Meters

More products from other suppliers

Asia Beige PX0226    
Min Order: 200 Square Meter
white quartzite tile ZF1306 flamed    
FOB Price: 25.49-26.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 20 Square Meter
THACH BAN PORCELAIN TILES    
FOB Price: 5.64-11.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 5000 Square Meter
ceramic floor tiles    
FOB Price: 0.20-1.50 USD/Unit
Min Order: 10,000 Units
Crysytallized Glass Stone    
FOB Price: 30.00-60.00 USD/CHINA
Vinyl Tile    
FOB Price: 3.05-7.08 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 800 Square Meter
High Quality Aluminum Stair Trim of Floor Tiles for Sale    
FOB Price: 1.00-10.00 USD/Meter
Min Order: 200 Meters
Eco-Friendly Coco Shell Tiles/Coco Tiles    
FOB Price: 35.00-65.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 100 Square Meter
3D Wall Tile    
Min Order: 324 Square Meters

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group