Ecvv Trade
Cao County Huifengyuan Wooden Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Wooden Coffin, Wooden Casket, Wooden Urns, Wooden Panel, Wooden Chopping Board, Wooden Wall Shelf

Home  >Products Catalog > wooden coffin > Assembled Funeral European Style Wooden Casket

Assembled Funeral European Style Wooden Casket

FOB Price: 80.00 - 200.00 USD/Piece
Supply Ability: 5,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Shipping: 35 days after receive L/C or T/T(30% deposit, the remaining 70% paid as copy of B/L ).
Payment Terms: T/T
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Shandong in China
Packaging Details: Plastic paper and Styrofoam inside and very strong carton outside

Specifications

Specifications cheap wooden casket
1. Made of ash or red oak wood (solid wood )
2. Any colour. Decoration, lining.
3. PU paint
4. Low price

Hot sell funeral European style wooden casket for dead adult from China funeral supply manufacturer

Established in 2005, Cao Huifengyuan Woods Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and trader. We specialize in the research, development and production of wood coffin.

1. Product range includes: Wooden coffin, Wooden casket, Wooden urn, Wooden cross, Body bag, Metal casket, interior decoration, carving, handle, packing and so on
2. Color, size, carving interior decoration and logo can be customized as per customer's requirements.
3. The packaging: Coffin with Plywood or chipbaord End Cap and Carton; Casket with carton.
4. All products can be produced on your requirements.
5. You can choose whatever products you need

WOODEN COFFIN INFO

Style
Euro style

Material:
Paulownia, oak pine, Chinese toOn MDF, frake

Moisture
8%-12%

Painting time
Two bases and two faces

G. W.
35KGS

Workmanship
Grave and handicraft

Handle& Lock position
None

Accessories
None

Payment term
L/C at sight, T/T (30%deposit)

Package
Plastic paper and Styrofoam inside and very strong carton outside

Standard size
1980x620x420mm outsider thickness: 25-30mm

Other sizes available
According to customer's requestion

Delivery time
35 days after receive L/C or T/T(30% deposit, the remaining 70% paid as copy of B/L ).

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

wooden coffin from this supplier

Airtight Waterproof Body Bag Heavy Duty PVC with HF Welding Zipper Funeral Mortuary Corpse Storage Bags for Dead Bodies    
FOB Price: 7.00-10.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1000 Pieces
High Quality Customized Cinerary Casket Factory Price Urns for Funeral Solid Wood Cremation Container    
FOB Price: 50.00-200.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces
Picture Present for Funeral Home Digital Screen Portrait for Guidepost    
FOB Price: 600.00-1000.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
First-Rank Handcraft Customized Head Panel Colored Pine Veneer Casket Funeral Coffin    
FOB Price: 480.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Metal Casket    
FOB Price: 400.00-1,500.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 27 Pieces

More products from other suppliers

Simple Cardboard Casket or Paper Coffin JX-013    
FOB Price: 50.00-70.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 150 Pieces
Japanese Style Memorial    
FOB Price:
Min Order: 1 Set
stone momument,tomestone    
Min Order: DEPENDS
Cotton Cremation Urns Pouch    
FOB Price: 0.20-2.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1,000 Pieces
Coffin Strolley    
FOB Price: 50.00-200.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 10 Pieces
coffin    
Coffin&casket Fitting    
FOB Price: 3.00-10.00 RMB/Piece
Min Order: 5000 Pieces
Shanxi Black    
FOB Price: 1800.00-3200.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 2 Sets

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group

You May Like

No desirable products? View More