Ecvv Trade
Hebei Xinnuo Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Roll Forming Machinery, Roof Tile Making Machine, Roll Former, Sandwich Panel Production Line, Roof Panel Forming Machinery, Steel Roof...

Home  >Products Catalog > metal roofing panel roll forming machine hebei china

metal roofing panel roll forming machine hebei china

FOB Price: 13,000.00 - 16,000.00 USD/Set
Supply Ability: 20 Set/Sets per Month
Shipping: 30 days after receipt of advance payment
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, cash
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Hebei in China
Packaging Details: simple plastic film protection, loaded in container independently

Specifications

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification XN-1100 Arc Bias Glazed Tile roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 33mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.5-1.5mm
12 Feeding Width 1250mm
13 Effective width 1100mm
14 Productivity 6-8m/min
15 Roll Station 16
16 Roller Diameter 80mm
17  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 8700×1800×1500mm
21 Total Weight 7.5T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Glazed Tile Pressing Device--------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----pressing----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Roof Panel Forming Machine from this supplier

850 Corrugated Profile Forming Machine    
FOB Price: 6500.00-10000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Mexico Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine    
FOB Price: 9,000.00-15,000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
High Quality Wall Roof Cold Room Panel Metal Steel Aluminum Roll Forming Machine    
FOB Price: 8000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
New Type Mectoppo Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine    
FOB Price: 12500.00-17500.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Automatic Glazed Roofing Tile Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet Making Roll Forming Machinery For Building Material    
FOB Price: 8000.00-10000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set

More products from other suppliers

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group