Jinan Hibest Food Machinery Co., Ltd.| Manufacturer
Jinan Hibest Food Machinery Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Continous Frying Machine, Meat Grinder, Meat Mixer, Metal Detector, Vacuum Packaging and so On, Meat Deboner, Meat Mixer(Add Nitirogen),...

Home  >Products Catalog > Vacuum Mixer(Nitrogen Added)

Vacuum Mixer(Nitrogen Added)

FOB Price: 1.00 - 11.00 USD/Set
Supply Ability: 10 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
In Stock
Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Shandong in China
Packaging Details: PLY-WOODEN CASE


Vacuum Mixer(Nitrogen Added) 
Vacuum Mixer (Nitrogen Added) ZJB-750/1200 is self-designed and self-developed by referring to the features of meat processing. The liquid nitrogen refrigerant ensures promptly and efficiently cooling down the material temperature. It can prevent the breeding of flora and ensure better taste.
l         Our Mixer is made of imported stainless steel with excellent quality, which is reliable, durable and easy for cleaning.
l         Excellent sealing of the top cover. Its backward opening is safe and reliable.
l         Paralleled dual-shaft structure is adopted. Sloping blades and spirally-advancing stirring ring are installed on the stirring shaft, which contributes to the optimum agitation.
l         Shaft speed is frequency conversion.  The speed can be adjusted according to different materials to satisfy different requirements.
l         Adding and release liquid nitrogen systems are designed. Liquid nitrogen is added into the tank to lower down the material temperature. It can prevent the breeding of flora and ensure better taste. And the material temperature in -3℃ is also better for moulding machine.
l         Vacuum degree can be set as desired from 0~-85KPa, so that materials can be mixed under an optimum condition.
l         Total mixing time, mixing time of each section, interval between mixing and mixing mode (total 7 mixing styles designed) can be set according to the technical requirements and automatic operation is ensured.
l         Manual operation can be achieved through the panel, which makes operation much more convenient and clear. Discharging can be made through single shaft or dual shafts.
l         ZJB-750/1200III is Electric-mechanical control; ZJB-750/1200IV is PLC&HMI.
l         American REGO safety-valve and American MAGNATROL solenoid-valve.
Technical Parameter
ZJB-750 Ⅲ Ⅳ
ZJB-1200 Ⅲ Ⅳ
Capacity (kg)
Power (kW)
Volume (L)
Shaft Speed (rpm)
6~15 Frequency Conversion
6~15 Frequency Conversion
Vacuum (kPa)
Temperature (℃)
≥-2 (℃)
≥-2 (℃)
Compressed Air (MPa)
External Dimension (mm)
Installation Dim. (mm)
Weight (kg)

DELIVERY TIME: 20 working days
WARRANTY TIME:  one year.
PAYMENT: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% of the total sum by T/T before delivery
PACKAGING: Ply-wooden case 

Vacuum Mixer(Nitrogen Added) from this supplier

30L 1000w Planetary Stand Mixer Baker    
FOB Price: 950.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Automatic Tilting Mixer for Hamburger/Bread/Toast/Cake/Hot Dog Production Line    
FOB Price: 5500.00-12000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Economical & Practical Rubber Test Mixer Factory Production, Quality Assurance    
FOB Price: 8000.00-12000.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Static Mixer Color-Mixing Nozzle    
FOB Price: 300.00-750.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
Sink Deck Faucet Water Chrome Mixer    
FOB Price: 24.00-25.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces

More products from other suppliers

CH-150 Trough Mixer    
FOB Price: 1.00-2.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
js3000concrete mixer    
FOB Price: 42,499.00-46,616.00 USD/Set
Min Order: 1 Set
VR-3 Portable Audio & Video Mixer    

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group