Xingtai Xuhua Bicycle Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Kids Bicycles, Bicycle Parts, Bicycle Parts Equipment, Bicycle Sparement, Bicycle Cups, Bicycle Axles, Bicycle Chainwheel&crank, Bicycle...

Home  >Products Catalog > Bicycle pedal

Bicycle pedal

FOB Price: 1.32 - 1.33 USD/Piece
Supply Ability: 30,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Shipping: 30-35days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Hebei in China
Packaging Details: 1.meas:41*28*29cm 2.NW/GW:35/37KG

Quick Details

  • Brand Name: XUHUA/OEM
  • Model Number: XH-PD-01


2.with ball or without ball
3.color:to your order
4.with reflector
we have the following advantage:
1.A manufactory of producing bicycle spare parts as pedal,cups,axles,chainwheels,one-piece crank,freewheels and other accessories.
2.Our bicycle spare parts have EXPORT LICENSE and enjoy high quality.
3.20 years experience in manufacturing kids bicycles and bicycle parts.
4.Payment:30% in advance,after receiving the fax of B/L,pls pay the rest 70% T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT.

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Ecvv Trade

Bicycle parts/Bicycle spare parts from this supplier

Cycle Pedal for Sale Ympd-17cr    
FOB Price: 1.00-3.00 USD/Pair
Min Order: 50 Pairs
bicycle pedal    
FOB Price: 0.29-0.63 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1,000 Pieces
Cycle Pedal for Sale Ympd-17cr    
FOB Price: 1.00-3.00 USD/Pair
Min Order: 50 Pairs
Cycle Pedal for Sale Ympd-20cr    
FOB Price: 1.00-3.00 USD/Pair
Min Order: 50 Pairs
Cycle Pedal for Sale Ympd-18t/Cr    
FOB Price: 1.00-3.00 USD/Pair
Min Order: 50 Pairs

More products from other suppliers

Bicycle Pedals    
FOB Price: 3.00-4.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1000 Pieces
Bike cycle pedal    
Min Order: 1,000 Pieces
Bicycle Pedal    
FOB Price: 12.00-20.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2,000 Pieces
fine quality pedals for bike SLT-01Y    
FOB Price: 0.10-18.37 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2,000 Pieces
Bicycle Pedal    
FOB Price: 0.47-0.52 USD/Piece
Min Order: 5000 Pieces
FOB Price: 10.00 USD/Tianjin

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group