Ecvv Trade
East Star Photoelectric Tech Co., Limited

China Manufacturer with main products: LED Moving Head Light, LED Par Light, LED Effect Light, LED Strobe Light, Controller, Stage Equipment, Fog Smoke Machine, Laser Light

Home  >Products Catalog > LED PAR Light > New 18PCS 12W Rgbwai 6-in-1 LED Disco Non-Waterproof PAR Light Stage Lighting Es-E018

New 18PCS 12W Rgbwai 6-in-1 LED Disco Non-Waterproof PAR Light Stage Lighting Es-E018

FOB Price: 1.00 - 100.00 USD/Piece
Supply Ability: 1,000 Unit/Units per Month
Shipping: guangzhou
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Guangdong in China

Quick Details

  • LED Light Source: 18pcs led
  • Input Voltage(V): 90V-240V
  • Lamp Power(W): 12w
  • Color Temperature(CCT): Warm White
  • Working Temperature(℃): -20 - 40
  • Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
  • IP Rating: IP33
  • Certification: CE,ROHS
  • Brand Name: eaststar
  • Model Number: ES-E018
  • Voltage: 90V-240V
  • Power: 230W
  • Light source: 18pcs 12W LED RGBWAI(6-in-1)

Specifications

New 18pcs 12W RGBWAI 6-in-1 LED disco non-Waterproof PAR Light stage lighting ES-E018

Technical parameters:

Voltage:AC90V~240V ±10%
Frequency:50Hz~60Hz
Power:230W
Light source:18pcs 12W LED  RGBWAI(6-in-1)
Channel:6CH,10CH
Signal: DMX512
Operation mode:Auto, DMX512, Master-slave, Sound
Work environment: Indoor


 Features:
1)50,000 LED lifetime,low power consumption
2)Built-in work auto program
3)Can be controled by DMX controller
4)Master/slave
5)Sound control
6)25 degree beam angle
7)0-100% smooth and linear dimming
8)18 times / s high speed strobe effect with random strobe and pulse strobe






Customer Service:

Terms and Tips:
 
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 

Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 

Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 

Payment:
30% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY


Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

LED Par Light from this supplier

Zoom & Pixel Control 7pcs 40w LED Moving Head Stage Light with RDM Control    
FOB Price: 250.00-280.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 4 Pieces
8X10W RGBW 4 in 1 LED Moving Head ATE80M    
FOB Price: 1.00-11.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Octaves Piano Dance Floor Double Signal Protection    
FOB Price: 10.00-50.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 8 Pieces
Outdoor Aluminum Customized Portable Decoration Small Stage Lighting Round Truss    
FOB Price: 65.00-95.00 USD/Meter
Min Order: 10 Meters
Led120*12w City Outside Waterproof Stage Light Colorful Leds Change Building Color    
FOB Price: 380.00-420.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 10 Pieces

More products from other suppliers

B7 Led stage light    
FOB Price: 20.00-100.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 4 Pieces
PAR30 5W LED PAR Lamp    
FOB Price: 10.00-25.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 10 Pieces
RGB1 W Light    
Min Order: 1 Piece
LED PAR 64-10    
FOB Price: 80.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 10 Pieces
LED Stage Light    
FOB Price: 28.00-75.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2 Pieces

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group