East Star Photoelectric Tech Co., Limited

China Manufacturer with main products: LED Moving Head Light, LED Par Light, LED Effect Light, LED Strobe Light, Controller, Stage Equipment, Fog Smoke Machine, Laser Light

Home  >Products Catalog > LED Moving Head Light > 8X10W 4in1 LED Beam Moving Head Lighting

8X10W 4in1 LED Beam Moving Head Lighting

FOB Price: 1.00 - 100.00 USD/Piece
Supply Ability: 1,000 Unit/Units per Month
Shipping: guangzhou
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe

Quick Details

  • Light Source: LED
  • Emitting Color: RGBW
  • Model Number: ES-C004
  • Brand Name: Eaststar
  • Certification: CE,RoHS
  • IP Rating: IP33
  • Working Lifetime(Hour): 80000
  • Color Temperature(CCT): Warm White
  • Input Voltage(V): 90-240V
  • Type: Beam Lights
  • LED Light Source: 10W 4-in-1

Specifications

8x10W 4in1 LED beam moving head lighting

Technical parameters:

 

Power supply: 90-240V/50-60HZ
Power consumption: 120W
Dmx Controller:8/36CH
LED: 8*12W RGBW 4in1 LED
Beam Scanning:0-270degree
Size: 108*8*13cm
Weight: 9kg


Features:
1. You can control the speed & linear dimmer of each LED individually 
2.8Pcs High brightness LEDs, Low power consumption, long life span 
3.18times/s strobe & Pulse stroboscopic effect, 0-100% linear dimming, amazing streaming effect 
4.8 internal working programs, 12 default pixel macro functions, 12CHs 
5. Outstanding linear beam & high light output, LCD display 
6.230° & smooth TILT movement, wider range operation 
7. Simple pack-and-go system + two 1/4 turn fastening Omega Clamps., easy for installation 
8. Aluminum cooling system, no noise, Q-fan for heat dissipation 
Offer some free parts if you buy quantity is large enough

Customer Service:
 
Terms and Tips:
 
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 
Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 
Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 
Payment:
30% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Ecvv Trade

LED Moving Head Lighting from this supplier

4x60W RGBW LED Moving Head - Aelightech    
FOB Price: 250.00-350.00 USD/Box
Min Order: 50 Boxes
RGBW 36*3 LED Moving Head Wash Light ATM108    
FOB Price: 1.00-11.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
25x10W CREE MAD PANEL MOVING HEAD MADPANEL2510    
FOB Price: 50.00-800.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2 Pieces
7x60W RGBW LED Moving Head - Aelightech    
FOB Price: 400.00-500.00 USD/Box
Min Order: 50 Boxes
7x40W RGBW LED Moving Head - Aelightech    
FOB Price: 250.00-350.00 USD/Box
Min Order: 50 Boxes

More products from other suppliers

LED moving head zoom light    
Min Order: 5 Pints
Moving Head Laser    
FOB Price: 110.00-130.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 4 Pieces
200W Sharpy Moving Head Beam Light stage performance lighting equipment    
FOB Price: 478.00-479.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 4 Pieces
100w LED moving head light    
FOB Price: 1.00-10.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Lily from ECVV
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group