East Star Photoelectric Tech Co., Limited

China Manufacturer with main products: LED Moving Head Light, LED Par Light, LED Effect Light, LED Strobe Light, Controller, Stage Equipment, Fog Smoke Machine, Laser Light

Home  >Products Catalog > LED Moving Head Light > Hot Orsam 19PCS LED 12W RGBW 4-in-1 Zoom Moving Head Stage Lighting (ES-B017)

Hot Orsam 19PCS LED 12W RGBW 4-in-1 Zoom Moving Head Stage Lighting (ES-B017)

FOB Price: 1.00 - 100.00 USD/Piece
Supply Ability: 1,000 Unit/Units per Month
Shipping: guangzhou
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Guangdong in China
Packaging Details: Packing Dimensions:450(D)*370(W)*420(H)mm

Quick Details

  • Light Source: LED
  • Emitting Color: RGBW
  • Model Number: ES-B017
  • Brand Name: Eaststar
  • Certification: CE,RoHS
  • IP Rating: IP33
  • Working Lifetime(Hour): 80000
  • Color Temperature(CCT): Warm White
  • CRI (Ra>): 8600
  • Input Voltage(V): 90-240V
  • Type: Moving Head Lights
  • LED Light Source: 19pcs*12w RGBW

Specifications

Hot Orsam 19PCS LED 12W RGBW 4-in-1 Zoom Moving Head Stage Lighting(ES-B017)

Technical parameters:
Input Voltage: AC90-260V 50/60Hz
LED Quantities: 19pcs OSRAM 12W 4-IN-1 LEDs (R, G, B, W)
Control Signal: DMX512, master-slave and sound activated or auto operation
Control Channel: 16DMX channels
Power Consumption: 250W
Dimensions: 320(L)*210(W)*380(H)mm
Packing Dimensions:450(D)*370(W)*420(H)mm
Net Weight: 8kg
Gross Weight: 9kg


Feature:
Quiet, smooth and fast PAN/TILT movement
Low noise and efficient FAN cooling system
Built-in pre-programs with macro effects.
IEC power connector
45oC max ambient temperature
IP20 protection rating
3-Pin XLR DMX input/output
Function: With LED shutter, scan position memory and auto reposition.
LED rainbow effect.
Perfectly suitable for stage, theatre, TV studio, rental, DISCO and more


Customer Service:

Terms and Tips:
 
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 

Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 

Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods
.
 

Payment:
30% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Ecvv Trade

zoom moving head from this supplier

LED Moving Head Wash Zoom 37 X 9W RGB 3in1 (ES-B010)    
FOB Price: 1.00-100.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
8X10W 4in1 LED Beam Moving Head Lighting    
FOB Price: 1.00-100.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Profession Stage Lighting Robe Moving Head Price    
FOB Price: 1.00-100.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
High Power Mini LED Spot /Beam Moving Head Light Es-B014    
FOB Price: 1.00-100.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Lily from ECVV
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group