East Star Photoelectric Tech Co., Limited

China Manufacturer with main products: LED Moving Head Light, LED Par Light, LED Effect Light, LED Strobe Light, Controller, Stage Equipment, Fog Smoke Machine, Laser Light

Home  >Products Catalog > LED Moving Head Light > LED Moving Head Wash Zoom 37 X 9W RGB 3in1 (ES-B010)

LED Moving Head Wash Zoom 37 X 9W RGB 3in1 (ES-B010)

FOB Price: 1.00 - 100.00 USD/Piece
Supply Ability: 1,000 Unit/Units per Month
Shipping: Guangzhou
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Guangdong in China
Packaging Details: Packing Size: 425x295x400mm

Quick Details

  • Light Source: LED
  • Emitting Color: RGB
  • Model Number: ES-B010
  • Brand Name: Eaststar
  • Certification: CE,RoHS
  • IP Rating: IP33
  • Working Lifetime(Hour): 80000
  • Color Temperature(CCT): Warm White
  • CRI (Ra>): 8600
  • Lamp Power(W): 10
  • Input Voltage(V): 90-240
  • LED Light Source: 37pcs810W

Specifications

LED Moving Head Wash Zoom 37 X 9W RGB 3in1 (ES-B010)

Technical parameters:

1.Input Voltage: AC100-240V 50-60Hz

2.Led Quantity:37pcs*9W,3in1

3.Fan standard :size: 90X90X25/DC12V 60X60X15/DC12V

4.Fuse standard(at the bottom): 3.15A/250V -5A/250v:

5.Power Consumption: 350W

6.Pan:630°or 540°

7.Tilt:280°

8.Size: 350x260x350mm

9.Packing Size: 425x295x400mm

Weight: 9kg

11.Gross Weight: 11kg 

Features:

1.Low power consumption

2.16 bit smooth and precise resolution for PAN/TILT movement

3.540/630 degree pan and 280 degree tilt movement

4.Scan position memory, auto reposition after unexpected movement

5.RGB color mixing system

6.LED shutter

7.LED dimming

8.LED rainbow effect

9.Macros effect

10.Strobe effect with 20 flashed per second and pulse effect

11.General dimming and blackout for all four colors

12.13/21 CH DMX channels transferrable

13.DMX 512, master-slave and sound activated controllable or auto operation

14.Blue background LCD display

Customer Service:
 
Terms and Tips:
 
Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment
 
Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
 
Shipping way:
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order(MOQ:20 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
 
Payment:
30% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Ecvv Trade

led moving head wash zoom from this supplier

4x60W RGBW LED Moving Head - Aelightech    
FOB Price: 250.00-350.00 USD/Box
Min Order: 50 Boxes
LED FRAMING MOVING HEAD Profile800    
FOB Price: 100.00-800.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2 Pieces
Rasha New 7leds*40W DJ Lighting 4in1 RGBW ZOOM Wash LED Moving Head Light Stage Disco Moving Head Mini Bee Eye with 14 C    
FOB Price: 300.00-320.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
Rasha New Arrival 7leds*40W RGBW ZOOM WASH LED Moving Head Light DJ Moving Head Effect for Event Party    
FOB Price: 300.00-320.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
350W Beam Spot Wash 3in1 +Zoom Moving Head Light    
FOB Price: 582.00 USD/Other
Min Order: 1 Other

More products from other suppliers

280W Moving Heads Lighting    
FOB Price: 655.00-660.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
LED Moving Head    
FOB Price: 205.00-235.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
1200W MOVING HEAD LIGHT SPOT  24CH    
30W LED Moving Head Light (SSL-108)    
12*10W 4in1 Beam LED Moving head light    
FOB Price: 400.00-450.00 USD/Carton
Min Order: 1 Carton
36*10w 4in1 rgbw zoom moving head light    
FOB Price: 530.00-545.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Lily from ECVV
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group