Ecvv Trade
Xiamen HSK Houseware Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Resin Bathroom Basins, Resin Framed Mirror, Resin Decorative Mirror, Resin Home Cabinet, Outdoor Fire Pit

Home  >Products Catalog > Bathroom Vanities > Arab Style Resin Bathroom Wash Hand Sink

Arab Style Resin Bathroom Wash Hand Sink

FOB Price: 160.00 - 200.00 USD/Set
Supply Ability: 2,000 Set/Sets per Month
Shipping: 25 days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
In Stock

Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Fujian in China
Packaging Details: Foam, export corner with EPE belt.

Quick Details

  • Type: Wash hand basin with makeup mirror
  • Style: Classic
  • Model Number: HSK-XSP060
  • Brand Name: HSK HOUSEWARE
  • Sink (W*H*D) mm: 550*820*480
  • Mirror (W*H*D) mm: 600*800*40

Specifications

Arab Style Resin Bathroom Wash Hand Sink

Product description:


Items:

HSK-XSP060

Product Name:
Arab Style Resin Bathroom Wash Hand Sink

Material:

Polyresin basin, glass mirror

Size(mm):W*H*D

Basin: 550*820*480

Mirror frame: 600*800*40

Packing:

1.Polybag for product;
2.Styrofoam protects product in the carton;
3.EPE belt binds carton.

Product Feature:

Arab style bathroom vanity with handmade sculpture and colored drawing, don't fade and change shape, the material is anti-corrosion and moisture proof, good for villa and hotel decoration. Free standing, light weith for removable and small volume for saving space.

MOQ:

50sets

Price Term:

FOB or CIF

Lead Time:

30 days

Sample:

Charged

Payment Term:

1.TT,the 30% of amount money is in advance,the rest 70% should be paid before shipping.
2.L/C at sight.

We promise:

1.We are factory, provide good services of OEM and ODM.The professional designers who make various style and type according to customer's requests.
2.Approved product quality can be sent.
3.Customer receive very competitive prices.

 For more information of products, please contact us feel free.

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

bathroom wash hand sink from this supplier

201 & 304 Stainless Steel Raw Material Double Bowl above Counter Polish without Faucet Hole Lay One Edge Bulk Package    
FOB Price: 2.50-200.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 100 Pieces
Turkmenistan Hot Sale 75*40CM Polish Single Bowl with Drainboard Kitchen Sink 7540S    
FOB Price: 6.50-10.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces
32 Inch Double under Counter Stainless Steel Sink    
FOB Price: 20.00-200.00 USD/Box
Min Order: 100 Boxes
Kazakh Hot Sale Electric Plating Square Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink    
FOB Price: 8.60-10.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces
Costa Rica Hot Sale Satin Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink 10050    
FOB Price: 12.00-16.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces

More products from other suppliers

Bar Sink    
Topmont Sink    
FOB Price: 15.00-25.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces
Stainless Steel Sink    
FOB Price: 35.00-45.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 50 Pieces
Stainless Steel Sink (EKSS-102)    
FOB Price: 10.00-200.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces
Stainless Steel Sink    
Min Order: 300 Pieces
880x410mm Multifunctional Double Bowl Stainless Kitchen Sink    
FOB Price: 16.00-25.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 300 Pieces
304 Handmade Kitchen Sinks Cheap Manufacturer in China    
FOB Price: 85.00-95.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group