zhong shan Talo lighting CO.,LTD| Sourcing Services
zhong shan Talo lighting CO.,LTD

China Manufacturer with main products: Crystal Chandelier, Crystal Ceiling Light, Outdoor Wall Lamp, Garden Lamp, Lawn Lamp, LED Bulb

6th
Home  >Products Catalog > crystal ceiling lamp > LED modern crystal ceiling lamp round ceiling lighting for home decoration

LED modern crystal ceiling lamp round ceiling lighting for home decoration SafeBuy Supplier Member

FOB Price: 98.00 - 105.00 USD/Piece
Supply Ability: 1,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Shipping: normally when receive the deposit within 30 days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
In Stock
Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Guangdong in China
Packaging Details: 1 pcs/ctn

Quick Details

  • Color: Silver
  • Light Source: LED
  • Cover Material: crystal
  • Base Material: Steel
  • Model Number: 6031-6
  • Brand Name: talo

Specifications

ecaltvv 

Δ Production Detail Information

1.

Style

Modern luxury LED Crystal Chandelier Lighting pendant lamp

2.

Number Of Light

 6L

3.

size

Dia600*H350MM

4.

Brand Name

Talo

5.

Material

Stainless Steel  and crystal (chinese K9 or K5 crystal,Egypt,Asfour crystal,Swarovski crystal for your selection)

6.

Finish:

Polished Chromded  clear crystal(different color for your selection)

7.

Lamp Holder

GU10

8.

Light Color

Traditional or High power LED ( Warm /Cool etc )

9.

Light Source

Halogen Bulbs OR LED bulb (different bulb for your selection)

10.

Voltage

UL 110V--120V   CE 220V--250V depends on your power supply.

11.

MOQ

1 PCS(above 5 piece ,the unit price would be much cheaper)

12.

Is Dimmable

NO(Can customzied)

13.

Bulb Included?

yes

14.

Power Source

AC

15.

Certification

CCC,CE,

16.

Suitable for

Art lighting, bedroom lighting. Indoor, Living Room, Dining Room, Restaurant,Villa, hotel, shop etc

our office

ecaltvv

our warehouse

ecaltvv

our showroom
 ecaltvv

our products

ecaltvv

Δ Packaging

1.1 pcs / carton inside with foam+5 layered cardboard carton( If necessary, we can afford wooden carton)
2.Every package come with English installation manuel and demo photos.
3.OR clients' options and depends on actual shipping conditions.

Δ Shipping:
1.Delivery Time:5-7 days for sample,Generally in 20-25 days for bulk order,or as customer's quantity.

Δ Payment Terms:

1. 30% Deposit Before Producion,The Remaining 70% is to be paid before shipping
2. accept T/T, L/C, Western Union and so on.

Δ  Damaged items:
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free and free shipping. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.

Δ  Warranty:
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase. 

Crystal Chandelier, Pendant Lamp, Ceiling Lamp manufacturers / suppliers in China.

Other products from this supplier

2015 hot sale LED modern crystal pendant ceiling lighting fixtures    
FOB Price: 140.00-150.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece
modern crystal ceiling lighting LED ceiling light fixtures for bedroom    
FOB Price: 55.00-60.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1 Piece

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Ms. Helen
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group