Ecvv Trade
Guangzhou Kelida Plastic Products Co., Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Gel Mouse Pad, Breast Wrist Mouse Pad, Can Coolers, Keyboard Pad, Flat Mouse Pad, Lens Cleanig Cloth, TPU Case

Home  >Products Catalog > 2017 HOT Gel Wrist Mouse Pad, Customized Logo

2017 HOT Gel Wrist Mouse Pad, Customized Logo

Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
  • ECVV Safebuy Services

    According to the requirements of buyers, ECVV.com will purchase the cost-effective Chinese products for you from the well-chosen suppliers database which was accumulated in the past 10 years.Learn More>>

  • Safebuy Service Guarantee

    Provide financial security for multinational purchaser; Determine delivery time and acceptance product according to the purchasing requirements; Arrange Chinese export declarations and international logistics; Provide unified delivery of products from different suppliers.


Related products from verified members

Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Place of Origin: Guangdong in China
Packaging Details: OPP Bags OPP Bags+ Color Card Blister

Quick Details

  • Brand Name: Guangzhou KELIDA Plastic Products Co.,Ltd
  • Style: Heated
  • Material: Silicon
  • Products Status: Stock
  • logo: KELIDA
  • Model Number: KLD-722
  • Black: silicon

Specifications

Description:

L  Product Name: Sex Beautiful Breast gel Wrist mouse pad

L  Model name: KLD-722

L  Materials: Gel + PU Base + Cloth

L  Style: Wrist mouse pad

L  Weight: 280g

L  Size: 26 *21 *2.2(Centimeter)

L  Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Pieces

L  Color: black, blue, red, green, pink

L  Brand name: Guangzhou Zengcheng Kelida Plastic

L  Place of origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)

L  Printing method: sublimation/digital

L  Eco-friendly: yes

L  Certifications: SGS, ISO 9001:2008

L  Functions: rest your wrist before computer

L  Payment terms: T/T 30% in advance, the rest of 70% before delivery

Packing and delivery:

L  Packing details: OPP bag/polybag, color box with card, Blister 

L  Delivery details: 7 days

L  Shipment: by sea, by air or express 

L  Sample terms: free for existed sample, USD 30/design custom sample, shipping charge is yours

L  Sample lead-time: 3-5 working days after Sample detail confirm

L  Delivery: 15 working days after Pre-production sample approved

L  Back side: non-slip material

L  Exporting countries: Japan, Korea and Europe and the united

L  Use for: perfect for optical mouse, Mouse Mice pad comfort wrist rest support mat computer PC laptop. this mouse pad will Help your mouse get an accurate tracking and click, wonderful partner for mouse

L  Logo can be printed as per customer's demands, Different sizes and patterns available
2017 HOT Gel wrist mouse padCustomized logo

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Gel Mouse Pad Gift from this supplier

Round Shape Mouse Pad with Sublimation Printing Sublimation Blank    
FOB Price: 0.11 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1000 Pieces
Shenzhen Factory Creative White Acrylic Mouse Pad for Computer    
FOB Price: 5.00-6.00 USD/Piece
Min Order: 50 Pieces
Custom Design Rubber Cloth Mouse Pad    
FOB Price: 0.35-3.50 USD/Piece
Min Order: 200 Pieces
100% Silicone Mouse Pad Silicone Mouse Mat    
FOB Price: 0.10-0.50 USD/Piece
Min Order: 500 Pieces
carbon fiber  mouse mat   mouse    
Min Order: 100 Pieces

More products from other suppliers

PVC Mousepad    
FOB Price: 0.55-0.95 USD/Piece
Min Order: 2000 Pieces
mouse pad with calculator    
EVA mouse pad    
Min Order: 500 Pieces
USB warmer mouse pad    
Min Order: 1000 Pieces
usb hub mouse pad    
Min Order: 100pcs
photo frame mouse pad    
FOB Price: 0.17-0.22 USD/Piece
Min Order: 1000 Pieces

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Sourcing from ECVV
Join Facebook Group