Hangzhou Great Tang Bamboo Co.,Ltd.

China Manufacturer with main products: Bamboo flooring, bamboo plywood, bamboo wallpaper, bamboo neveer, bamboo carpet, bamboo pergola, bamboo bowl, bamboo fence, bamboo sticks,...

Home  >Products Catalog > Bamboo Flooring

Bamboo Flooring

Supply Ability: 30000m2/month
Shipping: 25

Related products from verified members

Place of Origin: Zhejiang Hangzhou in China
Packaging Details: carton

Specifications

Bamboo Flooring Size: 960x96x15mm Horizontal pressing, 3 layers Natural or Carbonized color A Grade T&G system Package: 24 pcs/ carton, 30 cartons /pallet, 24 pallets/ 20ft container, total-1450m2/ one 20ft container Minimum order: 1000m2 Payment: Irrevocable L/C at sight or TT (30% deposit, the rest 70% against the copy of B/L) With its distinct combination of durability and ecological sustainability, Bamboo Flooring exceeds the qualities of other hardwoods, such as oak or beech flooring. Properties of Bamboo Flooring: 27 % harder than oak 50 % less shrinkage or expansion than oak machined to high tolerances to insure perfect fitting no electrostatic charging (0 V/cm) for underfloor heating warmer than wooden floors no resins or tannic acids restance against mould and insects non allergic Our Bamboo Products exceed most other natural materials such as oak or beech in its distinct combination of asthetic value, durability and ecological transparency

Service Process

Service Guarantee

  • Free Service Charge

    ECVV doesn't charge any service fee to Buyers for buying this product.

  • ECVV Supply

    ECVV is responsible for supply, and provides product quality inspection, fund supervision and supply chain services.

  • Product Quality Commitment

    ECVV China Sourcing Agent will assess the reputation and supply ability of the factory and conduct field trips to select the high-quality Chinese factories for buyers.

  • Deposit Service Commitments

    In order to improve the quality of service, ECVV will charge for a 100CNY deposit for the agent purchasing order, and the deposit will be part of subsequent purchasing costs.

    After paying a deposit, if the purchasing order is not completed because of unsatisfied ECVV services, ECVV will refund your deposit.

Ecvv Trade

Bamboo Flooring from this supplier

ZHUTAO Anti-Pollution Bamboo Flooring    
FOB Price: 1.00-20.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1400 Square Meters
Regular Knot Anti-Pollution Bamboo Flooring    
FOB Price: 1.00-20.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1400 Square Meters
ZHUTAO SHT008 Ecological Bamboo Flooring    
FOB Price: 1.00-20.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1400 Square Meters
ZHUTAO SHT006 Ecological Bamboo Flooring    
FOB Price: 1.00-20.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1400 Square Meters
ZHUTAO SHT005 Ecological Bamboo Flooring    
FOB Price: 1.00-20.00 USD/Square Meter
Min Order: 1400 Square Meters

More products from other suppliers

Can't find a suitable Supplier or product? Entrust ECVV to purchase the well-chosen Chinese products with high cost performance.

Learn More>> Start Safebuy Order

Communicate with Supplier

Lily from ECVV
Join ECVV community
Join Facebook Group